Friday, August 29, 2008

How does something so cute get so messy?!





June is the messiest eater I know... she literally gets it everywhere. Now that we are eating baby food she tries to grab the spoon on every bite and feed herself. I have tried giving her another spoon to hold and play with while I feed her, but it did not take long for her to figure out that spoon did not have any food on it. She loves to be messy, she just laughs when it goes everywhere!


She is also crawling now and everyday gets a little faster... today she crawled over to play with Sassy ( we are dog sitting for my dad) and rolled all over her. Sassy loves the attention, but I have to watch out that she does not crush her! June will grab her tail when it is wagging and just laugh...I am so glad we have great dogs in our family.


Mom stopped by tonight to read Wyatt a couple of the books she brought over to him. She always takes time to stop by and really spend quality time with the kids, and gives us a little break. I am forever grateful for her visits and always look forward to seeing her. Anyway, Wyatt has been such a turkey this last week that the minute Mee-ma walks in, he cuddles up in her lap and hugs on her constantly... I am looking at this wondering... how is this possible when I cannot even count the number of times he was in time out today for his behavior?! The magic of Mee-ma.


1 comment:

Molly said...

Adorable even when messy!