Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday playdates...

Wednesday's have officially become a standing play date at my house. So anyone looking for something to do Wednesday afternoon's, come on over! This is also a play date for moms... there is a glass of wine allowed. However, today looked like a daycare in my front yard. The kids had a blast. Wyatt was so excited to see all his little buddies... Locker, Sam, Brock and Hudson. June was so happy to have a play mate that was her size.. before long Laura will have a little girl for her to play with! I have to say Laura is pretty funny.. Locker is the sweetest kid, but lately has had a little "biting" issue. The good news is he is a "friendly" biter and not a mean kid at all. He is extremely smart and instead of hitting or pinching (Wyatt's favorite) he bites every now and then. Laura has done everything to try and get him not to bite, and so when he is around the other kids she sticks his "paw" in his mouth..so that is why Locker has a "paw" in every picture! I keep telling Laura they are 2 and this is normal! The boys had a good time today, they are so cute either riding cars or playing with cars at my house. We really need to get June some girlfriends so Hanna Grace and Baryn need to join us soon!

Oh, and if you drive by and wonder where our sign went in the front yard... Brock got out of the car today and went and picked it up and gave it to Zach and said, "My mommy does not like John McCain!" Too cute... and Jenn had nothing to do with it !

I am so thankful for my girlfriends and the time I get to spend with the kids. I know this is a blessing that I am not taking for granted.
(it is not allowing me to upload pictures for some reason..so I will post them later.)

3 comments:

Stuart, Jennifer, Hannah and Hudson Yeager (Phoebe and Daisy too!) said...

I know it! Are you busy Friday?

Janai Rogers said...

am i allowed to just drop the boys off? :)

Michelle Garcia said...

I saw your blog on Jennifer Yeager's. Too fun! Malia could give June some girl time! I guess I am old school Malia has a Babysite not a blog, but I am loving this blog thing. We would love to join the Wednesday fun!