Sunday, January 4, 2009

Riding with my buddies...

Wyatt, Brock, and Nascar Star Locker
A little behind.. the other two are way up front!

The jeep thing has caught on! Brock received one for his birthday and of coarse Zach and Holt do not want Locker and Wyatt to have a smaller/slower jeep so this is what happens.. the three amigos! Zach, Holt and Ryan took the boys out to Holt's ranch to let them ride and Wyatt literally wore the battery out. They had a blast... I have a feeling this will not be the first time they are racing and getting into things... I hate to see what they are doing when they turn 16... we will have armored trucks by then!

The girls meanwhile had a wonderful morning at Jenn's.. Laura and I sat at the bar while Jenn cooked and served us.. the nice thing is Laura and I enjoy sitting and talking while Jenn cannot sit still.. so it work out great. Sam and June played and enjoyed the time of not having their brothers steal all of their toys. Laura is really starting to feel the last final months of her pregnancy.. I cannot imagine being pregnant right now with a 1 yr old and a 2 yr old... so keep her in your prayers that she makes it to deliver a healthy Annie Grace.

1 comment:

Kay-Lynn said...

Looks like sooo much fun! I miss seeing ol' west texas! Hope you guys had a great holiday!