Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Flu...

After 3 hours of waiting yesterday we confirmed Wyatt now has the flu. Seriously?! WE just got over RSV for 2 weeks now we are starting to pass this around. He was up all night last night throwing up and high fever. I feel so sorry for him. I have been cleaning like a mad woman in hope he will be the only one... but Dr Nabulsi said wait 2 days and June will have it. Then he said," Did you not give them the flu shot?" Make me feel like a bad mom. NO! I think they get way too many shots anyway!

I talked to Jenn Mc yesterday and she said her mom was out of surgery, but it was more extensive than they thought.. please keep Sheri in your prayers. They installed 18 screws, 15 in rod, and "cages", I think they basically gutted her like a fish and replaced her back with metal rods. So I can only imagine the pain she will be in. She will be in ICU for at least two days then in the hostipal a week after that if everything goes as planned. When she comes home, Jenn will take care of her, I was hoping to get a list of dinners going while Sheri recovers, at least a couple of days a week, bc she will not be able to move around at all. Please send me an email if you want to help out. Sheri has a stong amount of faith.. so please pray for her to keep her strength.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Hope everyone gets feeling better!