Friday, February 27, 2009

My morning addiction

It seems at night when I am warming up milk for bed, I seem to always find my coffee cup in the microwave 1/2 full. Zach is not a coffee drinker so he does not understand the addiction. Every night I set the coffee maker so it will go off at 5:30, and I truely look forward to pouring the first cup. It seems since I have had kids, I had to suffer from not really enjoying my morning addiction. On average I microwave it at least 4-5 times to rewarm it and then finally forget about it or give up. Please tell me I am not the only one! It seems like the earlier I get up, so do my kids so that idea is out!

Wyatt is better today, we went out to a chili cookoff tonight and he was a proud Texas cowboy. He was excited to wear his boots and cowboy hat. I will post pictures later, it makes me sad bc he looks so grown up. I am thinking Wyatt drank bad milk... or it could be the stomach bug for the THIRD time...either way I still had to clean up the bed, wash everything, scrub the bathroom down.. after each time .So, despite the experation label- Smell the milk! June still seems fine.... lets keep praying she stays that way.

2 comments:

sallycrunk said...

I love your blog; you crack me up! This girl can always use a smile at the end of the day, and I definitely get that when I look at your blog.....I remembered you saying you had one, and I'm glad I found it :). GIve those sweet babies kisses for me!

Kay-Lynn said...

I hope those babies are better!

I am with you on the coffee. Nothing excites me more than my coffee in the morning. I get up pour my first cup of coffee and sit on the couch with the kids and watch t.v for about 20 minutes why I get down about 2 cups of coffee and then I am ready to start my day! It is funny because now the kids and I are addicted to this morning routine...and I can't say that I mind. :)

Try turning on the TV and sitting on the couch...i bet you can get your coffee down better!