Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Papa! Thank you for your wisdom and being the leader of the family!


Happy Father's Day Skeet! You always keep us entertained and we love having fun with you!
Happy Father's Day to my husband who is a wonderful father and gave me the two most beautiful children in the world (bias... yes!) Love the nose!! Wyatt thought it was "awesome!"
Like Father like son! Good times!
Happy Father's Day to my Daddy, who has and still always takes care of me and loves me unconditionally. He is a man I adore, loves my children more than life and so gracious to our family. (That is sweet baby Camille... not one of mine! Although, I feel like she family)

Cowboy and Sissy with Papa....



Thank you Lord, for sending your son, Jesus.... our heavenly Father.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Looks like y'all are having a great summer! Love those underwater pictures!