Wednesday, December 8, 2010

In the Christmas Spirit!

Emily June ran right up to Santa and loved on him....
Her microphone is in hand, ready for Caroling... although she did not carol much, she was cold and grumpy!

Skeet leading the group....

Wyatt getting into the Spirit

Daddy putting up with EJ, about 1/2 way though she decided this was not as much fun as she anticipated.
"Oh, is that a camera and Santa?! I am there" ... my shy little girl!
Wyatt and EJ...
Yay Zach! Tthe tree looks great and love the lights!

It is Christmas time! I love it! I was a little scrooge this year, not even wanting to put up the tree.. but a girlfriend and the Christmas parade got me in the spirit and we are making up for lost time! Skeet and Nini invited us to the Greentree Caroling and dinner the kids enjoyed it.. EJ loved Santa, Wyatt was a little leary of if he was the "real" Santa. I thought those conversations came later, but apparently I had to explain Santa has many helpers and then he said, "Where is his sleigh, we have no snow ." Smart kid. The tree is up, I am no professional decorator, but Zach loaded it with lights this year and it looks good from the street! Fortunately, our sweet neighbors are having their third baby this Christmas so they did not go all out on the outside lights which took pressure off us! So we kept it simple. Simple is good.

No comments: