Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas Papa!


Merry Christmas Papa!

Sassy... terrified of the cap gun.

Princess pillow...
Handsome boys
This is such a typical West Texas picture!

My sweet Dad looks so mean, do let the eyebrows fool you.

One of my favorite gifts.. Papa recorded in his voice the Night Before Christmas
"Thank you Thank you Thank you Papa!"


The big winner, a new cap gun... The best gift ever.. Pam picked out a Harmonica for Wyatt and he loves it! I love the creativity, she always thinks of the best little things!
Waiting is so hard to do! I still remember as a kid having to wait until Christmas dinner was cleaned up before we could open presents... the kids will have the same memories!

Barbie make up.. not my first choice in gifts. She has already discovered the nail polish!
Tired kids, attempted family pic...
Mermaid barbie

I have the best dad in the world. He is not perfect, but so perfect for me! There was never a day growing up where I did not feel loved. I am so blessed to have him close and able to be Papa to my kids. Lately the latest adventure is hunting, Wyatt loves to go to the lease.. he cannot stop talking about it. I am not sure how much fun it will be when he kills something and has to clean it, but for now it is cokes, sugar, and lots of Papa time.
We celebrated Christmas tonight at his house, the kids were showered with gifts and loved every minute of it. Wyatt ended up with another cap gun (which terrifies the dog), and a real bow and arrow.. that does concern me a bit. (It will stay at Papa's so his sister is not the target) EJ got all new barbies and princess stuff...she is in Barbie heaven.. I laughed when we got home, I told Zach I need to stick that "Beach Barbie" in her cute tiny bikini on the frig!
Thank you Papa for another year of wonderful memories and all the love you share with us!

No comments: