Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day!

"Kiss me, I'm Awesome!"
Sweet girl with her headband my neighbor made her, so talented.
Notice her feet... always on her tip toes....




Spring Break has been nice this year, the weather has been beautiful so it has made going to the park and playing outside nice and easy. I did attempt the library yesterday for a "fun" activity... they have story time and do a little craft. I have tried this before and thought since we are a little older it might be easier. Wrong. My kids are not library kids. They cannot sit still and listen to silly songs, they want to be in my lap, looking at books, doing the activity... I always leave sweating and thinking, " Why did I think this was a good idea?!"
What was a good idea is Zach setting up the tent in the backyard. Something so simple can provide hours of entertainment! Wyatt attempted to sleep in it one night... (Zach and I took bets on how long he would last!) Not very long, he came in and said, " I think I will wait to another night, it is so cold out there...." (the temp was 80 degrees!) So, he got up early with Zach to workout and went in the tent and fell asleep until daylight (which at 5:30AM is a couple of hours)

We started off this morning with green eggs, a tradition... and hope to have more green fun today! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: