Monday, May 23, 2011

Last Day of School

The two JUNEbugs.. Mrs. Christina's daugher is named "June" as well, which lead us to calling ours "Emily June" I think they are the cutest Junebugs!
Our favorite teacher.. Mrs. Christina!
and Mrs. Allison! So sweet :)
Wyatt's class..

The last days always comes so quick! I guess that is life in general, things seem to fly by.. including another school year. I was really sad this year bc we will no longer be at First Pres... the best Children's Day out program in town.. or anywhere for that matter. Mrs. Goldie is incredible and I will be so sad not to see her sweet face on a weekly basis. We also had another year of wonderful teachers.. Mrs. Christina was incredible.. and Mrs. Allison was just as sweet!

Wyatt had his last day with is class and Mrs. Evans.. We will hold him back so he will repeat Pre K next year ( he is so young, just not old enough to go to Kinder) so I was not as sad with him, knowing we will have another great year next year. EJ will go to Hillander too, so they will be one grade year apart. I am already thinking how hard it is going to be when Wyatt is in college and EJ is a senior then they will both be gone within one year! I told Zach, I will just get an apartment where ever they go to school:)

No comments: