Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Miss Emily June

Wyatt is diagonal from EJ, he is really excited to get to "walk her in to class" He is a sweet big brother, despite the bite mark and bruise on his arm from his sweet sister!
Don't worry she pulled her headband off as soon as I left school. I tought it was cute, yes it might be a little much!
Meema stopped by to wish EJ good luck!

My sweet family
Daddy's girl...

Well today is the day our little princess started school. I was not the least bit worried about her going, but did not expect it to be quite so easy! There was no looking back. I did ask Mrs. Hullender when I picked her up how did did and she said, " She has a lot of confidence!" Which in turn means she probably did want she wanted and did not listen!
I have to say she does test the boundaries a little bit.. the week she ate a marble. It scared me to death.. She started choking, I could hear from the kitchen ran in and "gulp" she swallowed it. I called our nurse to see what to do.. she said just "sift threw her poop" otherwise you might have to get an xray if it does not come out. No one tells you all the exciting things you get to do as a mother... like wear gloves, squeeze poop for a week and still we have no marble. So the story continues.... I guess we will end up with an xray. The point is she is always entertaining!

No comments: