Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Another Amazing Lady

This week just as I returned home from seeing my Grandmother, Zach's Grandmother was rushed to the ER with stomach pains. As you can see, eating fried chicken and hush puppies she is feeling much better. I have been amazed with Dommie since I met her.. she is the text book definition of class. Such a neat lady, always has herself put together, has the best attitude and just makes you want to be a better person. I know why God puts these amazing women in our lives.. why else would we have two grandmothers who are defining all odds living in their 90's?! Another blessing counted. Thank you too to all the caregivers who take sure great care of the day to day needs and oversee them. My grandmother always said you had to have at least one girl... she would joke the "boys will get married and leave you....why do you think I have lived so long?" She had two girls and one who looks in on her daily and Dommie has the three and one who lives near her and does the same thing. I am not sure if Emily June will oversee my care like sweet Aunt Judy and Aunt Emily!!!
Again... we are thankful to you Lord for healing.

No comments: