Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Red Dragons

 Coach Chris and Zach.. Coach Chris might look a little frustrated?!
 The fun tunnel!

 Is he not the cutest Red Dragon you have ever scene?!
 Meema always makes games better. We are lucky all the grandparents are in town and get to support the kids.

Wyatt has a new soccer team this year.. the Red Dragons.. much better than the blue devils, since we have to PK kids on the team. Most of the kids have never played, but everyone loves it! I have to admit, watching soccer at this age is difficult for me.. yes, it is personal thing. I never say anything during the game but have such a hard time bc I am a little competitive and my son is scared of the ball. It is a hard thing to overcome! No, I am not one of those crazy moms, but realize I do need to get over this quick! I think one game they got beat 30-0 and Wyatt said, "This is so much fun, did you see how many goals we scored!" I love that he just sees it as pure fun! Zach is the coach and He is amazing with the kids.. I can say coaching is definitely one of his gifts. As the season goes along, they get better and better... thank goodness!

No comments: