Sunday, January 15, 2012

Merry Christmas 2011!

 We had a great Christmas, we started off Christmas Eve with a visit to see Nonno and her house and sing carols over there.... She seems so surprised to have everyone there.. yet always excited to see the kids. I don't care what state of mind you are in as a mom I think you always have that nurturing spirit. Ej did giver her a baby doll that talks and she loves it.

 Papa and Nonno
 Aunt Dixie came to town .. Skeet in the holiday spirit
 Nini and Wyatt leading the carols... it is very normal with this group to bust out in song at any time!



 Nini and her sweet boy.
 The twins.. Ross and Brett.. Both have the biggest hearts, I am so proud of them... always good to see them!

 See the snow! It was a white Christmas, our first.. So awesome!
 After Christmas Eve service, over to Meemas for dinner and our Christmas celebration over there.
 Meema's awesome present was Disney this year, she definitely spoiled all of us with the best time and best memories!


 Cars spy plane! He was so excited....

 EJ's new Belle Dolll.. a huge hit!
 Ralph and Meema..always a wonderful, relaxing night... and crab legs for dinner, my favorite:)


 Tired, ready for Santa...

 Ralph and EJ
 Meema's new gun she won.. she is so lucky! Zach is wishing it was his:)
 Good night.... ready to see Santa!
 Christmas morning at our house... Stockings... our favoite!

 Letter and picture to Santa... Homemade smores bars, Santa's new favorite!
 Another Cars Spy plane... awesome!
 Justin Beiber doll, with the new hair do! Some one was really excited!
 Cinnabons... Dad really knows how to tempt me! They were so good.
 Papa came down to watch the kids open presents from Santa, then we headed down to his house.

 Christmas morning snow!



 Next stop, Papas... His house is always so warm and coxy, he went a little overboard with the kids!

 bow and arrow! Hopefully his sister will not be his target!
 Hunting Walkie talkies...
 My boys...
 Oh the excitement begins... a target ( thank goodness, no practicing on EJ!)

 It gets better.. .he fell to the ground in excitement.. a Big Buck Shooter!



 Sissy and her papa, she loves her Papa.
 goosed!
 My sweet daddy.




 After a quick shower, over to The Doss house for 11 am Christmas present opening... it was crazy!




 Cousin Randy trying to keep Wyatt organized. I was so frustrated bc they kept going from present ot present and not appreciating what they received. It drove me nuts! I guess as kids it is hard, but they  are so spoiled. I just hope they remember the real meaning of Christmas!
 Special Nini time.
 Papa (pronounced Pawpaw), Polli, and Randi.
 Aunt Dixie
 Randi knitted these hats, I love speical gifts like these! Camo and hello kitty! s


 Randi and Chris
A little tired, all tucked out.. in our princess gear and playing the phone. Christmas was busy this year. Reflecting on teh real meaning of Christmas is always a challenge in the middle of the chaos, but I am so thankful for a God who gave his son for me. Hard for me to understand now that I have kids, but it shows me he is more committed to my Joy and life more than I will ever know. Happy Birthday Jesus!

No comments: