Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I finally gave in... to Chucky E. Cheese

I have to admit, I never wanted a CEC birthday party... I have been to several and it was crazy.. but we actually had a great time and it went smoothly. I decided to have it on a Friday afternoon to avoid the weekend rush and it was perfect. Wyatt wants to do it again next year.. it was so easy, I just might let him!
He has a great birthday it started off with dinner with meema and RW at luigi's, then a birthday Popsicle at school, party at CEC and cake with papa... it was a great day for this 6 year old!
 Happy Birthday from Meema!

 Birthday twin.. who we also saw at dinner... funny how we think alike!
 Meema, RW and kids after dinner


 Birthday Boys...


 Angry birds.. we cannot get enough!
 Best buddies

 Papa joined the fun
  My beautiful DIL! :)
 EJ is finally tall enough to ride this by herself, big accomplishment in CEC world!

 SO lucky on his birthday! Jackpot!

 Our sweet buddy Mac.
 Skeet and Nini..

 Birthday cake with Papa
 Ticket blaster( the main reason he wanted this party!)

 Sweet Pam...



 The look.. EJ actually blew out his candles, I though he was going to loose it, but he got himself together. EJ was in trouble.. the sad thing was I could see it coming... not a very nice sister!










 Wyatts first buddy ever.. how they have grown up!
 Brie and Jackson
Sweet Molly and Leo


Birthdays are just another reminder how blessed our family is.

No comments: