Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Extra and Much needed help!







I have had pictures of my mom posted, but there are other grandparents that do a great job with the kids... so I do not want to leave them out! Wyatt and June are both fortunate to have both sets here. My dad is "Papa", Skeet is "Skeet", Nancy is "Nini" and my Mom is "Meema". Wyatt loves to go to Papa's house bc Papa always seems to load him up on candy! (We are very fortunate to have Papa for the last year he has been battling cancer and still made a point when he was in town to stop by everyday to see the kids. ) Skeet slips him coke..one of my favorite stories is after we left the other night from Skeet and Nancy's Wyatt turns around and says " They are gone, can I have a coke now!?" Thanks for all the sugar rushes and loving our kids!




I have the best memories of summers with my grandma and still to this day feel extremely close to her, I look forward to my kids having that same kind of bond.









1 comment:

Molly said...

Love these pictures!