Thursday, July 31, 2008

No more Mothers Day Out..What are they thinking?!






Today was the last day of MDO until September... I do not understand why they feel you need a break during the summer, that is when we need it the most! I am not sure who loves it more me or Wyatt. He loves going, and I love the interaction he gets... the fact he sleeps longer the next day, and I can go to the grocery store without having to open any of my groceries before I get home! Today he came home took a long nap and then outside to our favorite activity... the water hose! He feels the need to attack anyone and everyone that walks by...which is cute when it is the dogs or Zach...not so much me!


June started eating biter bisquits... she still does not have any teeth, but loves to try and eat whatever you are eating. We went to the DR today (thank you Jennifer ) and she is over 19lbs... she just turned 6 months so she is a little on the chunky side. I love the rolling thighs... not so much on me, but on her they are adorable.


Dad came by tonight for his daily drop in and I knew Wyatt was guilty when the dog started licking his hand! Caught red handed...literally Dad slipped him M&M's.


Galen our neighbor bought a new dog and Wyatt thought it was a rabbit... not too far from the truth, after looking at it!

2 comments:

Janai Rogers said...

i feel like your kids are getting too big too fast. didn't i just see them? They are too cute.

Molly said...

love the sprinkler and i cannot get over their cute little smiles!!!
They do not have MDO anywhere in Hawaii. They think it is a foreign concept!!!! Argh!
Happy summer!