Friday, August 22, 2008

June is 7 months old today




It is hard to believe my baby girl is already 7 months old. She has been such a joy and I have loved the last 7 months. I have to say I worried so much with Wyatt and was so scared to do anything wrong with him that I did not enjoy the baby time as much as I should have. I think I called the Dr or Christine (our sweet neighbor) once a week or was on the Internet for every little bump, rash, slight cough, anything! I even had his head scanned bc I was scared he was going to have seizures. The schedule was so strict I would not budge or go off the "schedule" for 5 minutes. I was scared of the swings at the park bc of germs, I was scared of him sleeping on his back bc his head would be flat... I was a worrier to say the least. June on the other hand, has been a real joy for the fact that I realize I cannot control everything and she goes with the flow. She has a schedule, but also has to go along with Wyatt's busy schedule and 90% of the time has the sweetest smile on her face. It has been a real blessing to have both Wyatt and June and I realize now how extremely blessed Zach and I are.
At 7 months, June is trying to crawl.. she says "dada" and "baaaaba" which I think is brother. (Wyatt's first words were "hungree" (remember he was 100% in weight as a child!) and " tink" (the dog))She is not a big eater, she loves biter biscuits and makes the biggest mess. She is 20 lbs and 27 inches long (90%in height and weight) She is a daddy's girl at night and Mommy's in the morning. She adores her brother, despite the fact he pays no attention to her and if he does, watch out!
(I was trying to show a 7 in the picture above, it just did not turn out very well!)