Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Papa's daily visits





My dad comes by daily and the kids look so forward to it. Probably bc he spoils them with candy and toys almost everytime he comes, but he also showers them with love and helps me out all the time. (The candy and toys are a battle I decided is was not worth fighting.) I think kids have a special bond with grandparents and it is fun to let them spoil them every now and then.

Wyatt and I spent the morning this together doing Wyatt's favorite things..including visiting the firestation. The firestation downtown has a little museum with 2 old firetrucks he loves to crawl on.. I think we are the only ones that go there bc the dust is about an 1" thick! June was spoiled at Nini's so it was a win win situtation.

June is a daddy's girl and looks forward to him coming home everyday... can you tell?!

1 comment:

Stuart, Jennifer, Hannah and Hudson Yeager (Phoebe and Daisy too!) said...

camino1972
My Father-in-law has 2 old fashion fire trucks that Wyatt can come see anytime you can even ride in them!