Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Papa and Wyatt
Pirate Braden, sweet Baryn, Junebug and Zach (June loved Baryn's poodle ears! )

Princess Gracie, Pirate Quentin (great job on makeup Curtis!) and Wyatt the frog


It is just me!



My dad brought this mask down and I thought I would take this picture for Jenn... she loves Bush so much I knew this would make her smile! JK Don't worry Jenn.. June screamed her head off too when she saw it! We love you!




Despite Wyatt being a little under the weather today, we still had a good Halloween. Wyatt wore his frog outfit all day.. even to the Dr's office. We went trick-er-treating at mom's office, and Wyatt was so cute.. A couple of people said, " Wyatt take more..." And he replied, " No thank you, I have plenty." Where he got that I have no idea, but he had a good time. I do not think he really grasped he was going to get all the candy when we started bc after a few he said "Ready to go home now..." I knew he wanted to go home to eat the candy.

June did great, she wanted no part of the hood on her costume (Thanks to Skeet and Nini) but she sure enjoyed the ring pops she found in her basket! She is just easy and goes with the flow... We did miss our pumpkin patch picture this year, but we will make it up next year!

We are headed to Lubbock in the morning.. Jenn and Ryan bought tickets and we are all going together so it should be a good time! Hal (Jenn's dad) is the ultimate tailgater so I am sure we will feel like we are in college for at least a few hours!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Happy Halloween! The kids look adorable! Looks like y'all are having fun at the game!!!

Kay-Lynn said...

Kids look great! What Fun!

I cannot believe you guys were at the game last night. What a GAME! I am still trying to get with the program this morning since we stayed up way to late 1am and then had to set our clocks back a hour! OUCH.

Anyways, I am sure ya'll had sooo much fun. We had a great time in Lubbock a few weeks ago.