Sunday, October 26, 2008

The rest of the week...

Well, since Wednesday it has felt like an entire week.. not a few days. We did attempt to get a family picture done and sweet Sally came over as scheduled (for months) and I now know the 4th reason people get divorced. I have heard the first three are finances, religion, building a house, and number 4-taking a family picture. What a nightmare... I did this bc growing up I only had one family picture with my mom and dad...now I know why. I tried as hard as I could to pre-plan the location, the outfits, and just being ready... The only thing I did not pre-plan was the terrible two's! Wyatt was mad before the session even started, Zach was mad that Wyatt was throwing a fit, and June was teething and mad at the world as well. Sally left and did not have but 4 proof able pictures and lets just say it was a great reflection of our year.. but all I wanted was the perfect "Christmas card" picture. The few we had Wyatt is crying, June has her hand in her mouth, Zach has a stern look, and I am just smiling... pretending nothing is going on..this is the real "Christmas card" picture. Sweet Sally is coming back on Tuesday to take pictures of the kids only!

We had a pretty good weekend... Friday night we had a fun tailgate party and there were so many kids, I was busy the entire time trying to locate Wyatt and make sure he was alright. Having big family parties are so much fun... but you never really get a chance to talk to the other moms.. except for a "hi.. how are you.." in passing of searching for each other's kids! So, for each family party needs to be an adult party to catch up with each other!

Today we went to early church..( great sermon about the upcoming election if anyone wants to hear it is on-line) and went to Baby Brinin's first birthday party. This my girlfriend Betsy's third baby and it seems like the last year has flown by. It made me sad to see just how quick they grow up. June is 9 months and this week alone she is trying to walk, she did finally say "maama", and cut one tooth. What happens next week?!

2 comments:

Stuart, Jennifer, Hannah and Hudson Yeager (Phoebe and Daisy too!) said...

Yay! I knew there was a toothy there!

Molly said...

I love this post! So true to life!!!We went to have Mac's Halloween pictures taken yesterday! Disaster!!!!!!