Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hump Day







It is only mid week and somehow I am exhausted. This morning during our Boot camp workout we had to flip tractor tires... I did not realize how heavy, exhausting, and what a good leg/butt workout that it... Because right now when I bend over I am wondering if I am going to be able to get back up!

Yesterday, Wyatt decided he wanted to paint on his own... sounds like a fun idea except he painted with his poop.. yes, his poop. I went in to get him up from his nap and he told me he "I painted Mommy " (not that I could not figure out from the smell) and poop was all over him and all over the bedding and bed... I said " That is disgusting Wyatt..." to his reply "Yeah, it is." I have a picture of what he looked like, but Zach said was disgusting and inappropriate for the blog so just use your imagination! Which means I am even more ready to potty train and get rid of the diapers. I had a JRL meeting last night and my dad and Zach were with the kids and Zach told me he heard my dad reading Wyatt the "potty book" and my dad did a little revision on it and said something to the effect of " listen son, you just sit down go to the bathroom, wipe your ass and you are finished." I love the "wipe your ass" part.. I hope he does not repeat that one to his teachers at MDO! As you can see from above while Dad was with Wyatt, Zach was feeding June... mashed potatoes apparently. She loves food, she love to eat herself (does not like to be feed) so mash potatoes were a hit! She literally dove right in.
Today we had CBS and afterwards Nancy took June so I could take Wyatt to the "House of the Mouse." It was a first time, despite the fact I swore never to go, to Chucky Cheese. We met his friends from CBS and they had a good time.... during school it is not bad bc no one is there and the best part is Wyatt does not know that you have to have coins to play the game so he is a cheap kid at Chucky Cheese. I think this will be a Wednesday routine after today.... Plus it is fun to see and eat with the other moms... even is we are chasing children the entire time. Paige took pictures this week, I will make sure to take them next week so you can see how cute all the kids are playing.

2 comments:

Kris said...

I'm glad that Kenan is not the only one that finds poop amusing to experiment with! At least it was not dog poop!

Molly said...

Oh No!!!! I have this to look forward to, don't I? June looks cute covered in mashers!