Wednesday, April 1, 2009

First time on stage

Wyatt is in the navy, front row!
Second song, loosening up!

Today at CBS we had a treat. The little kids came in and sang to all the Moms in big group. Wyatt walked in all proud, then turned around and his eyes got big. I was so proud of him and at the same time I knew exactly what he was feeling. When I was very young I had the same experience with my girlfriend Emily when we went on stage at a local theater and I froze! I have major stage freight and I was hoping Wyatt would not get it! I have to say, after today I think he might! They sang three songs and by the second, he was not as stiff.. and did better. I had that proud mom feeling and yet wanted to cry at the same time. He is growing up so fast and so handsome! Can you tell I am proud?!
(If you do facebook there is a video Paige took of them singing.. it is pretty cute! Thanks Paige for pictures and video!)

No comments: