Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Not feeling so hot.




Wyatt woke up with a high fever and not feeling well at all. WE went to see my fav Dr and he said he had conjestion and a pretty bad ear infection (Same with June.. but she does not have the high fever.. yet). Today has been rough for my little guy, this afternoon it got to 105. That is high enough to scare me and call Dr N on his cell phone. A year or two years ago we would of been in the ER, I would of probably had a panic attack thinking about my baby's brain boiling at 105... But now we are managing it with medicine every 3 hours and warm baths.. I always thought it was suppose to be cool to bring the fever down, but the nurse told me warm?! I have been freezing my poor kids with their fever. June is not herself either, but she is trying to make Wyatt feel better. She wants to still be around him all the time... you can see Wyatt is just not himself.

3 comments:

Janai Rogers said...

Bless his sweet heart. He's in good company. Jen checked Brody tonight and we are still running fever. Tylenol and bed!

Kris said...

That is no fun! Yes, we will wait until you are all feeling better and then we definitely need to get together!

Molly said...

Wyatt looks HOT!!! I hope they both feel better soon! I had no idea about the warm bath! I always thought cool too!