Thursday, April 16, 2009

Road to Recovery... I hope!




I love that smile!


After getting up every three hours alternating medicine last night I have a new child today. Wyatt is feeling much better and has not had his high fever again. Now, June is feeling worse today and will not leave my side... but I had to admit I love the snuggles and sweetness when they do not feel well!
Today has been a good morning overall.. Wyatt's fever is down, Zach and I did the "hero" workout for crossfit, and two of the sweetest people found out they are expecting! Congrats Molly and Mike and Alicia and Chad!!!! I am so excited for you guys...
(The hero workout is a workout dedicated to a fallen soldier in Iraq. It is one of the toughest workouts, I think this is my first one to do.. but after you read the story of the soldier and his family left behind it motivates you to do your best. Right when you think, " I cannot do it anymore." You find strength in knowing someone died for our freedom. www.crossfit.com)

1 comment:

Molly said...

Hope June will be on the road to recovery again too! Love the crossfit story! That is so cool!