Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fair Warning

My sweet mom was so generous in giving me the gift of lasic eye surgery for Christmas. She knew I would never do it on my own and I am as blind as a bat.. especially at night! Today I went for my consultation to see if I was a candidate and apparently a perfect one.. Healthy eyeballs.. but bad vision! So I get my date and realize it is a little more of a procedure than I thought. Everyone says you go in and they are done in 30 seconds.. true.... but they do not tell you that you cannot wear your contacts a week before and no makeup of any kind TWO weeks afterwards. It is not going to be a pretty month for me. I am warning you now! My glasses are so out dated that that week alone will be an adjustment. I think I might feel like I am on the biggest makeover come March!

3 comments:

Kris said...

That is an awesome gift. You will look beautiful without makeup!

Molly said...

I can't wait to hear how it goes! You don't need make up to begin with!
Love that you chased the teenager down!

Janai Rogers said...

no worries! i don't shower or put on make-up on a regular basis. I don't have an excuse though.