Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break fun

Ready for Swim ! EJ loves to swim.. almost as much as she loves to dress up for Swim! She is a little early, but the sooner she can swim.. the less stress mommy will have!
Dress up.. Cutest Buzz ever!
Handsome boy, showing me how grown up he is from the baby in the picture...
Precious face also the face he uses to try and get away with things!
Cowboy...


WE had a good Spring Break, the weather was beautiful. Lots of play dates and out door activities. Although, the fun week is coming to an end, I am soo ready for us to be back on a schedule again. I love MDO! It is my sanity! It helps EJ loves it too! Wyatt will head back to preschool and pick up a whole new round of words we will battle at home... it seems this age is very impressionable. I have to say I love him coming in my bed and cuddling in the mornings with the "I love you Mommy." it seems to make this stage bearable. He know how to work me already! Last night we had dance party in the kitchen... Nothing like a little MJ to get the family going. Zach is a great dancer and tried to teach the kids the "Thriller" dance.. EJ got it and loved it.. Wyatt was more the head banging rocker! Good way to get energy out for sure! Hope everyone had a wonderful Spring Break!

1 comment:

Molly said...

MJ always gets us going to. Sometimes if we are having a rough day, a little MJ will turn it right around!