Saturday, March 27, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt #1

My favorite picture of Wyatt..
Emily June's face is priceless..
Oh how we love Mrs. Leah.. Our CBS teacher adn one of the most beautiful people I know.
My babies
Meema and Bug...
Checking out our eggs
Can you tell he did his part?!
Go June Go!


We had a wonderful morning... Let me rephrase that.. We had a wonderful night and morning. Meema kept the kids all night and Zach and I went to Clay Shoot last night and slept without any kids yelling at us in teh middle of the night or sneaking into our bed! (I will say I miss those days years to come, so I am not complaining...but loved the break!). We had a great time and it is always fun to see your friends out and about without children hanging on you and interrupting every 2 seconds! I went to get the kids and we headed over to the First Methodist Easter Egg Hunt. It was great... the kids just went for it and mine are not shy! Sweet Emily June figured it out real quick and Wyatt has done this before! They both had their baskets full of eggs and had a blast opening them up to find "surprises" Wyatt was a little disappointed every time he opened one that did not contain candy and generously gave it ot his sister for a trade in hope so more candy. We really need to go through sugar detox with him (and me, I am actually worse!) I am looking forward to a great week of Easter parties and celebrating the most important holiday of all. Thank you Jesus!

No comments: