Thursday, September 16, 2010

Little Crossfitter....


Zach loves Crossfit, he eats and breathes it.. It has made a huge difference in his health and attitude. I love it too.. it is a great workout and we have made some special friends through working out. For seven weeks are on a Paleo challenge.. meaning you can only eat meats (pref grass fed), veggies, some fruit, nuts.. nothing processed and no sugar. That is SOO hard for me. We are week two and I have had a few cheat days with a glass of wine and bowl of ice cream Saturday night.. but overall we are doing pretty good. It is extremely frustrating to see men be able to drop weight so quickly.. I am still waiting to see any results.. After 7 weeks if there is not a difference... going back to my sugar I am withdrawing! Zach teaches 3 nights a week the evening Crossfit class and Wyatt loves to go with him. I think it is great for them to bond and for Wyatt to be around the exercise and gym.... This picture is Wyatt trying to do tire pulls...

No comments: