Monday, September 13, 2010

More of Labor Day weekend fun


Ms. Elias and sweet Sara
Em and Chad
Christian standing.. almost walking!

Alli's beautiful daughter Sara
Outside the church... Sara, Wyatt and EJ
Love this picture... looks like a sweet conversation is going on....
EJ enjoying the outdoors
Boys will be boys.. they found the rock pile immediately after the Baptism.. church clothes and all!


We had such a good time with so many wonderful memories just wanted to capture a few more for Wyatt and Emily June. AS I have mentioned before the Elias' are my second family. I always wished I had a brother or sister and I feel like I had the brother experience growing up with Chad and Emily was my sister! I claimed her and never left her side. Alli was the older, wiser sister who really thought we were nothing but pests.. and we were. Now, it is 25 years later and this was the first time everyone had their babies and we were able laugh and tell stories like the old days.. only we have new stories and more memories. I love my family....

No comments: