Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fiddlesticks Farm

Working
Meema, Me and EJ

My handsome husband and such a good daddy


Ironman Wyatt carrying his pumpkin
Tube vision.. Wyatt sliding down the tube
The huge slide we went up and down several times
The fearless 2 yr old...
Pumpkin patch
Chicken
My babies
little piggy
I love goats, always have.. I am convinced EJ needs to join 4H and show goats!
Feeding the baby
Momma cow..minka
here we go
Taking ride on Betty Loo

WE had a wonderful morning at Fiddlesticks farm, every year they add more and gets better and better.. This year they had an animal teaching barn and it was precious... the kids were able to pet the animals and feed the calves the milk they just saw the momma pump. The kids are really interested in how moms are able to feed babies and why I do not have milk to feed them. Probably too much info for kids.... Which reminds me, Wyatt also asked me where babies came from yesterday and I said, "Mommy's and Daddies after they are married... " Hopefully, it will be a while before I have to get into that again... This is all stemming from my sweet neighbors who have a new baby and about to have one.... so they are seeing first hand the belly, the baby coming out of the belly (not actual birth, but seeing the baby and no belly after wards is enough for them) and feeding.. the boobies!
Back to Fiddlesticks.. it was beautiful weather, we had a great time and look forward to going back next year. It almost makes me want to move to the country, get some goats, a pet cow and let the kids grow up in the country. The only problem we have enough time getting our yard mowed, so I am not sure how taking care of everything in the country would work...

No comments: