Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Finally Easter!

Daddy's girl for sure.
Wyatt took a picture of us... a little off centered but better than nothing!

Natural
Zach with Nonno


Beautiful babies.. do they not look innocent? You would never know Wyatt did a choke hold on EJ right after this shot!

Opening Meema's baskets.. I love baskets with no candy.. it is keeps the peace between Zach and the kids!
The Doss Family

We had a busy Easter weekend... I think too busy. It is my fault for cramming in every activity that I could find. I never learn.. but I did this year! Next year we will focus more on Easter Sunday. We did have a good time, don't get me wrong.
WE started off with early church, great sermon and music was wonderful. I love our pastor. We made a quick trip to Nonno's to say hello and then to the Doss house for lunch. The kids got a quick swim in, then off to the neighborhood cookout and egg hunt. Zach said "NO more egg hunts!" so we just joined in for dinner! Great Day to remember Jesus is Alive!
Emily June did say at dinner on Saturday night, "Jesus lives in my heart. He died on the cross for us." For a moment in the crazy, hectic dinner where my children were acting like wild monkeys, interrupting everyone and refused to eat the food.. I relaxed and my heart smiled. I just said, " At least I have done something right, thank goodness for CBS!" Then back to the "Mine!" no "Mine!" or "Why does she get that and I don't" I never had a brother or sister, I do not understand why they cannot just get along!

No comments: