Monday, May 9, 2011

Sea World!

That is my big butt on the little horse, the things you do for your children! I might rethink that one next time after seeing how ridiculous I look!
I do not do Ferris wheels very well.. For one, I am afraid of heights, and the rocking is does not help! Especially in 100 degree heat! Again, EJ is fearless I am going to have to get over any fears. Reed and Wyatt

Roller Coasters!
Shamu, now Wyatt wants to be a sea world trainer. I imagine every kid does when they leave.
Buddies.. little Chad and Wyatt




Before the madness began!

Can you tell she is having fun?!


Who is the orange girl? I do not remember her?

Grover!

Sissy and Shamu
Gators!

Sea World was a blast. It was so much fun! We got there when it opened and stayed until it closed (and a little after bc my battery was dead when we go to the car! Apparently, you put your hazards on for preferred parking and I did not turn them off, thankful for Sea world security who helped us and some tired kids out!) I was dreading the water park and hoping to avoid it all together.. but when the temps hit close to 100 and the cloud cover disappeared.. I welcomed it. The shows were great, ride were for all ages and the water park felt so good in the afternoon.. best trip yet... looking forward to many more!

No comments: