Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pictures, pictures, pictures!

I have to admit I love pictures, but taking them of the family is usually a nightmare. For Zach and I our biggest arguements come on picture days... I can remember our engagement pictures... nightmare (yet they turned out great!)  and our first official "family" picture... another nightmare. I am honestly surprised the photographer did not get in her car and leave! I wanted too!  So you will notice there are not a whole lot of "family" pictures... I try at least one a year and dread it every year. I have learned a few things... do not force outfits... if the kids do not like it... have an alternative! It is not worth the tears, and fits! Second, disappear! Do not be within visual distance of the kids.. they always take better pictures and act better when I am not around. There is no third.. I am hoping for a fun, casual environment this year... So let the picture taking begin with only smiles!



Today I did Mom and Ralph's with their grand kids.. Ralph has two who recently moved here and play so well with my kids. Together taking pictures was a little wild.. but I think we got a few! I did bribe with icecream. I am wondering what I am going to have to bribe with by the time we get around to doing ours!

No comments: