Monday, August 20, 2012

Summer pictures

WE had a wedding this summer at the house, Summer (our neighbors sweet rabbit) and Max (although max is really a girl bc I was not about to have a boy and girl rabbit.. remember Ruby had a heat stroke and went to see Jesus, so Wyatt did not want a girl bunny so he is a "boy") I do not have the heart to tell him otherwise, and good thing is on a rabbit no one can tell.. so as far as we are concerned Max is a "boy" married to a girl. Summer got all dressed up in her blue American doll dress and there was a ceremony, cake, carrots and brief honeymoon until they started fighting. Just like first year of marriage! (ha ha!) We do have a great neighborhood full of kids so they run in and out all summer long and have the best ideas.. We have done an art stand, lemonade stand, marriage, circus.... all sorts of summer ideas and fun.

Zach also met with a great group of guys who went though a book on raising boys.. he really enjoyed it and the last session they all got to bring their sons for some good old "boy" fun. Boots, Guns, S mores... and great memories for the kids. Wyatt loves doing anything with outdoors.. From shooting guns, swimming  to playing golf.. I just wish we lived somewhere where we could spend more summer time outdoors!

 Da da dada... da da dada...
 Who gives this rabbit away?!


 The bride and groom. The newest Mr. and Mrs. Doss
 I love the looks on the kids faces.... just makes me smile!





 My handsome boys.
 While the boys went on boys night, we had our own girl night... dinner at chick fil a, making banana boats, and bracelets. Thank goodness for good friends.



We are a blessed family. I do not take it for granted, I know it is a gift... way beyond what I deserve.

No comments: