Sunday, December 16, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving! It is November already.

 Like most boys, Wyatt is slightly obsessed with Angry Birds. He watches videos, plays games, draws, sets up "angry birds sets" and destroys them... and lately he is into making his own out of clay. He has spent hours sitting at the table studying the star wars angry birds and then creates his own version. I have to say he has done a pretty good job, it is worth the playdough all over my breakfast floor! He is one creative little boy, he amazes me.


 My little handsome angry birds artist.
 Turkey Day party at hillander (Wyatt's class did not have a party)


 Emily June's Thanksgiving party at school... they were doing their pumpkin poem.
This Thanksgiving we spent at Canyon Lake with Pam (Pimsy.) It was wonderful. The hill country is gorgeous, full of green and so relaxing. In fact that is really all we do is relax and eat, a few trips to Gruene (and get waiting on hand and foot by my Pam and Dad)! The kids always have fun with Kelly and her family.. they assume Camille is a  cousin (and I claim her as one) so we just enjoy each other. Pam and Dad cooked a great meal, and we just vegged.. There was no TV for 5 days and it was awesome. To no surprise, the kids were much better behaved without it. They actually played outside, used their imagination.. just were kids. None of us wanted to come home! I just wish I and pictures to show how beautiful it is. We are very thankful and blessed.

No comments: