Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Me

I got this from Janai and Darby's blog... I love reading everyone's blogs and Janai's daily journal of the twins makes me laugh everytime... She has the best outlook on life and is so real about being a mom... I love that. Darby's blog is pure entertainment for me! I never know what she is going to say! So I apologize for the lack of entertainment, but I hope to get better at blogging as time goes along!

1. Where is your cell phone? kitchen
2. Significant other? Wonderful
3. Your hair? fallingout!!! I am going to be bald before long! Thank goodness for wigs!
4. Your mother? incredible, my best friend
5. Your father? So helpful with the kids and always there to take care of me.
6. Your favorite thing? Wyatt & June
7. Your dream last night? feeding June...oh wait that was not a dream bc she still is not sleeping!
8. Your favorite drink? Smoothie from Sprouts
9. Your dream/goal? peace and happiness for my kids (and family)
10. Room you're in? bedroom
11. Your hobby? kids? who has time?
12. Your fear? loss, something happening to my kids
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? with my family
14. Where were you last night? home
15. What you're not? organized
16. Muffins? Yum!
17. One of your wish list items? Vacation in hawaii
18. Where you grew up? Dallas and Midland
19. What are you wearing? capris and a tank top
20. Your pets? annoying
21. Your computer? what would I do without it?!
22. Your life? great
23. Your mood? good
24. Missing someone? my girlfriends/girl time.
25. Your car? paid for!
26. Something you're not wearing? socks
27. Favorite store? target
28. Your summer? good
29. Your favorite color? green
30. Last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? humm.. it has been a while not sure.

Join in the fun!!

2 comments:

Molly said...

yea! I am so glad you started a blog!!
It looks great!

Darby Basham Brown said...

Loving It Sister!