Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wyatt's best buddies




When you ask about my hobbies and I say kids... this is what I am talking about...Most of our play dates include the three amigos (and Baby Hudson, who really is not a baby but still has the label.) Wyatt, Brock and Locker are so cute when they are together. I am fortunate to have Jennifer and Laura as my close friends. In fact, I really think Hudson and Wyatt were bothers in a different life.. they look alike and have the same personality. Poor June is in trouble, b/c other than a few girls around, it is mainly boys everywhere! I still have faith Laura will have a sweet baby girl for her to play with, but probably another boy for her to date/harass!


1 comment:

Molly said...

I love those bath pictures! My goodness, your family is just adorable!!!
They guys in their sweater vests are so cute!