Monday, August 11, 2008

Like Brother Like Sister



I have heard so many people say, "without the bow, June looks just like Wyatt..." So I was a little curious to see Wyatt's 6 month pictures and June's. I will let you be the judge!


I have to say I was against bows from the beginning, I use to give Darby a hard time about Baryn always having bows covering up her pretty little face and now I am just as bad...so Darby you won! I think it is fact she does not have any hair so I feel the need to make sure everyone knows she is a girl...not that the pink would give it away! I am also very fortunate that Darby has been more than generous to let June borrow all of the adorable clothes you see in the pictures so thank you Darby... my husband thanks you more!


Zach and I attempted our first dinner out tonight with both kids.... needless to say we will not be doing that again anytime soon. My sweet father took us out and I figured since we had 3 adults it would be no problem.... Wyatt was horrible and June was pretty good until the food came...she she vocalized herself and made sure everyone knew she was there. We were that couple you hate to see at a restaurant. So I will take any hints on two going out to eat!

1 comment:

Molly said...

I love to see the comparison!They are both soooo adorable!
Sorry the dinner out did not go well!
Life has certainly changed!