Saturday, August 9, 2008

Remodeling is FUN!






Since we have moved into our house the one thing that drives me crazy are the orange cabinets in the kitchen. The house was decorated contempory when we bought it (and looked great ) but it is not my taste. Needless to say my husband left the project up to me and I decided we need new cabinets... so we have endured the smell of stain all week long! Wyatt and June love the construction paper down, bc is an all day art activity. Finally, something June can join in on... Wyatt is facinated with all the tools and paint.. June loves to chew on the markers! Here are a few before and I will send the final product once they finish... but please tell me you like the new better than the old orange!


I have to say this is much easier than moving!!! We finally found a house we are officially calling home for a LONG time...

1 comment:

Molly said...

Love, love, love the pictures of June! Great lighting! HAppy 6 months!
Cabinets are looking great too! You are brave!