Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The new car...


All I have to say is that I will be buying raffle tickets from here on out! How fun! (We ended up trading the car for something a little bigger and something that weighs more for technicalities. )The car was not exactly free, but what a great gift... it has been a fun situation to deal with needless to say. I guess this is like winning the lotto?! I feel so blessed already and then this?! Part of me feels incredibly guilty knowing there might be someone out there who is really struggling and here I had a car that ran fine..it did have 100K miles..but it was a good car. So it has been an inward battle. In the end, I do feel good about having a safe car for trips and for the kids. Thank you for all the "congratulations.."
Thank you Skeet and Nancy for watching Wyatt and June all afternoon and evening.. buying a car is not a quick process !! I guess you wore them out bc last night June almost slept thru the night... she was up at 5am...but that is better than nothing. Once she sleeps thru the night in her own crib (not the pack and play) we are throwing a party!


2 comments:

Janai Rogers said...

what did ya get? Todd said Gary was busy and we haven't heard. I wanna know! Thanks for driving Rogers Tough!

Molly said...

Yea! Love the red!!!