Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ouch!

This post is to be continued..... Today we went to CBS and after being there for 15 minutes I get called out of class by one of the leaders and she tells me to take my belongings. My heart sank.. she said "Wyatt fell, and we think you need to see his head... but not to worry bc they have been praying for him." What is suppose to go through a mom's head at that point?! I have come a long way, bc I did not freak out (everyone knows my kid is accident prone) but his poor eye had a goose egg the size of a golf ball right above his eye. They say if it swells out then that is fine... but the nurse told me to go ahead and take him to the Dr to make sure. Wyatt was acting fine the entire time...but still you always worry! He is fine, but I will make sure to post his shiner tomorrow! I have to say CBS has the most wonderful teachers who are so loving and caring. I am very thankful for that!

5 comments:

Kris said...

Check out one of my blogs of K's big 'ole goose egg! It is one of my first posts! Scary! I'm glad Wyatt is okay!

Stuart, Jennifer, Hannah and Hudson Yeager (Phoebe and Daisy too!) said...

Oh No! He has had a rough day! Did you already come in?

Kris said...

By the way, I am in town for a few weeks! We should get together for lunch or something!

Molly said...

So glad he is ok!

Janai Rogers said...

poor guy. glad he's okay.