Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Most annoying toy ever!

Wyatt not feeling too hot.
I love my new hat!

The duck..






Priceless morning face... does she look like she is in a good mood or what?!




If you ever wanted to get back a those friends or family who gave you the toy that drives you crazy.. I have it. The crazy singing, quacking, spinning, egg laying duck. I can say this bc my dear sweet friend Jennifer Stevens gave Wyatt his duck last year and cannot disappear. He loves the silly duck and every time I put it up, he will ask about it. Now, June has taken to the duck and she loves the eggs as they pop out. Jenn we love you dearly, but I think your first born might be getting a drum set! JK
We went to see Dr. Nabulsi this morning and Wyatt has tonsillitis.. which answers why he has not been eating the last two days. We finally got on some meds so hopefully we will be back in school before mommy goes crazy. June seems fine, but I am sure she is next in line. I keep going to flat bellies to get wheat grass shots and drinking acai berry drinks to stay well.. so far so good.

The adorable hat June has on was made by her sweet second cousin Tinsley. We do not see her often enough, but she is always so thoughtful of June and makes her the most adorable things. Thank you Tinsley! She loves it, it is the only hat, bow, headband she does not take off!





2 comments:

jennifer stevens said...

How could I not resist giving "Ducky" to those two sweet adorable faces:) We will not be accepting gifts in favor of our toy gifts:) I can't believe "The Duck" has had such a long life span.....I was thinking only a couple of hours and it would end up in Duck Heaven

Molly said...

Ah, I will stay clear of the duck! Hope Wyatt is feeling better!