Thursday, January 22, 2009

Welcome Home President Bush











Welcome home President Bush! I was planning on attending, but with sick kids I had to settle and watch it on TV. Mom called me from her building telling me out amazing it was to see Air Force One drop in to see the crowd and do a fly by before Bush arrived. I know the energy was amazing, and I am sorry I missed that. These pictures are from my friend Jennifer (Yeager) who had great bleacher seats... they opened the gates at 1 and were suppose to close them at 4, but with over 30K people...they shut down the gates at 3:15. I know he is not the most popular President (at this point), but I do appreciate the fact he served our country for 8 hard, long years. I am excited to have a new President in office to see the future of our country.

It is good to be an American!

Thanks again Jen for the pictures.

No comments: