Thursday, March 12, 2009

My First Brighton Necklace...




So Handsome!


My necklace














June is 100% girl! She loves jewelry and always takes mine and tries to put it on. I decided it was time for her first real neckace and it had to be Brighton. I worked for Brighton before I had kids and loved the company, they were so good to me and the product is the best out there for the money! Sounds like I still work for them, but I can say it is truely a family company and I loved the people... I miss the people especially days when I have nothing but Diego theme song in my head and wonder if I will ever quit saying the word "No!" So, I went to Merle Norman and she has her first charm necklace with "June" on there. She is so prissy, she wears it proud and loves to show it off. The only problem is Wyatt wants a necklace now, so I have to find a "manly" necklace for him!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Adorable! Good luck with the potty training!