Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween Birthday Party Fun

Does he not look like he could win Daytona? Cutest Race car driver I have ever scene!

Here comes Cinderella! Thanks Clara for my great outfit and shoes! We started out as Ariel, but after a spill with a juice box down the front of the mermaid outfit we went to Snow White. I am so blessed to have Clara who gives us all of her hand me downs.. especially with the messiest child alive!
Wyatt and the sweetest girl ever... Paige
The Race Car driver and Snow White
Iron Man
Mommy and her favorite little girl...
Beautiful cousins

Waiting in line to get a balloon.. I think they might of pushed their way to the front....
Watching a movie with buddies... .Locker, Truman and Wyatt
I love this picture! It just captures my kids and their personalities
Cousins...
Caught... I could not find her and I look over she is standing in the mirror, turning around and around staring at herself... What am I in for?!
Oh, EJ loves make up...
My beautiful Snow white princess
All Smiles.... Great night!


Who needs Halloween.. we enjoyed our own Halloween carnival/party tonight. We were grateful to be invited to a sweet girls 5th birthday party... I wish my parties were this much fun! The kids had a blast.. They dressed up, got their face painted, played games, got balloon animals, popcorn, movie, corn dogs, pretzels, hamburgers, cake, candy bar, oh and did I forget Candy! They were treated like royalty... so were the parents. I can pretty much cross Halloween off my list this year!

My sweet cousin Meagan came to see us this weekend, so the kids have been all over her since she stepped foot in the door. She is a beautiful girl, and we love having her! Wyatt invited her to sleep with him in his 4 ft race car bed... and cannot imagine why she decided to stay with my dad!

No comments: