Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Midland Martha Stewart


I mentioned in my previous entry only about Jenn.. well I have the most talented friends but do not have the time to go into detail about each one. I do feel the need to mention who I think really is the next Martha (but much cuter!) and that is sweet Amber. Amber is one of friends who just makes you smile. She is about perfect in our eyes... she is so creative and uses her talents to help out anyone and everyone. Well, at our Christmas party with Santa she brought each one of the hostess a beautiful tin filled with homemade cookies. You are probably wondering why I took a picture and mentioning this.. well because I wanted Jenn and Laura to see how pretty they were and let them know they tasted just as good! I ate theirs. So, Amber I apologize they never received them.. but I hope you know they were delicious! Sorry girls!
I feel much better now that I can confessed!

2 comments:

laura said...

you know annie grace would have loved them!

Molly said...

I think of myself of the lady in the Dove commercial all the time! It is so hard to be motivated to look cute, when you know it will be dirty with food or mud within the first 3 minutes of putting it on! I think it is an excuse to go shopping and put more cute things in your closet so that you can just change 3 times a day like the kids!!! :)