Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My friend Will... and a great playdate

Ty's park
June and William

June has a playmate her own age... finally! This is William, Clara's little brother, and he is precious. They go to CBS together and Leah (their teacher) says they naturally are drawn to each other.. I think it is sweet!

Today we went to Ty's park. Ty is Leah's little boy and everyone kept telling me how much fun Ty's house was. I had no idea. I need to send a picture, it is the best, most kid friendly backyard I have ever scene. Leah lives outside of town she said she got tired of driving into town to find parks etc so she built one in her backyard. (And her backyard is HUGE!) There is an underground trampoline, a huge play set, all kinds of shovels, dump trucks, cars and everything was in sand so we had no accidents! It was one of the first times I have not really "watched" Wyatt, but let him play with the others knowing he is alright. Paige picked up Bush's Chicken so we had a wonderful play date! Thank you so much Leah for Wyatt's new favorite "park!" He now wants to live out in the country "like Ty."

2 comments:

Molly said...

How cool is that trampoline!!! I have never seen one like this!

Janai Rogers said...

June has two little eager friends over here!