Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It is my party and I will cry if I want too!

I love cake!!!
Why is he opening my presents?!

My new pearls Nini gave me ... special gift she received from her mother.

"It is my party and I will cry if I want too!"



Oh, I feel better... lets eat!



Well this has been another week of Dr's appointments and sick kids. This is the super RSV virus that does not go away! Wyatt is feeling better today, he finished all his meds and I took June in yesterday and she gets to start on hers after confirming she too has RSV. Wyatt did have tonsillitis as well and June does not seem to show any signs of that. Wyatt quit eating and I think the day June misses a meal I will know she is pretty sick!
So, my baby girl had her birthday last week and I am glad she turned one bc she will not remember it was just another day around here. ( Other than the fact I do remember exactly what happened a year ago and when I delivered... it seems like yesterday!) I was going to have my in laws and Dad over for dinner.. but put it off until Sunday lunch bc the kids were too sick. Sunday came and June really was not in the best of moods... as you can tell from the pictures. Once she realized that everyone was there for her, she started to perk up! I had to put her in the skirt that Emily (her name sake) bought for her.. I think this skirt will be a birthday tradition as long as it fits.. The waist expands so I am hoping for another 2 years! She looked like a little princess. She was such a doll, she just laughed during lunch and really enjoyed everyone and all the attention. Thanks to the Doss family for celebrating with us. ( My dad was sick... wonder where he got it?! )
I have to laugh at the fact that when Wyatt turned one. I went all out.. and it stressed me out. I did not even have time to take pictures and enjoy it. This was easy and just as special. I do want to show the pathetic cake I made in comparison to the cook dump truck cake Wyatt had!
We are so blessed (I know I keep saying that) but really I feel that way.. to have two healthy kids that are such Joy in our lives.
At her first birthday June still has two teeth, is walking everywhere.. almost running, love to eat, loves to be around people, hates to sleep, and thinks her brother and daddy are the greatest things on earth...

1 comment:

Kris said...

I love her skirt! It is adorable!