Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wyatt's Language

Wyatt loves to add things to his words.. I think he gets it from my dad.. but he has quite the imagination with his vocabulary. For example, Mommy is Mommy-mia, June is Junebugeeya, Papa is Popper, Brock is Misses Brockie, Locker is Cookeyia.. just silly things. He does it with all words and it has been really cute until lately... Instead of the -i-eyya add to everything he as started to us an "f" so it sounds like "Fuukeyya", I can promise he has never heard me say that... so I know he does not know it is a bad word, however, my mom looked at me like I was crazy the first time she heard him say it. He was sitting at her bar and yelling "Fuukeya Meema" over and over. I told her to ignore it bc the more attention you draw he will say it more but I hope we get off the "F" letter soon. I imagine Ms. Tonya and Ms. Martha will not think it is so cute or understand the story behind it. So we are going to start focusing on a new favorite letter tomorrow.. maybe an H or Z!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Ok, this is cracking me up!!! Wyatt, you are a ham!

Happy b-day June! I love your skirt! You look adorable and your cake does too!